Taking account of all recommendations and comments, the theme for our third IP Key Lab will be ‘Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property’. This event will take place online on Thursday 31 August 2023, at the following times:
- 09:00 Mexico City
- 10:00 Bogotá, Lima, and Quito
- 11:00 Asunción
- 12:00 Buenos Aires, Santiago, and Rio de Janeiro
- 17:00 Alicante
As on previous occasions, guests will include international experts in the field who will participate in debates and roundtable discussions as part of two panels (one Spanish and another Portuguese). For this webinar, we are pleased to welcome:
- Marco Morales (Mexico) – Acting Director General of National Institute of Copyright (INDAUTOR).
- Micaela Mantegna (Argentina) - Affiliate at the Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
- Alice Lana (Brazil) - Head of Research at InternetLab.
- Luca Schirru (Brazil) – Researcher at CiTiP (KU Leuven); Executive Director and researcher at the Brazilian Institute of Copyright (IBDAutoral).
To attend the webinar, all you need to do is register via the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qf-ipqj4oGtE9Mz5RDMZmnXpunmSn_gnX
Please share this information with anyone else who may be interested. We look forward to seeing you at our third IP Key Labs of the year!
***This event is free of charge for attendees.
***No participation certificates will be issued for this activity.