On 24 and 25 November 2021, IP Key SEA organised ‘Webinar for EU IPR Owners and Legal Practitioners on IPR Mediation in South-East Asia’. The webinar aimed to promote the use of IP mediation mechanisms as a viable alternative means of dispute resolution among the IPR owners and businesses operating in SEA. It sought to familiarize IPR stakeholders with the IP mediation procedures and requirements in each of the SEA countries, in order to encourage them to avail of such remedies that may facilitate the more expeditious resolution of IP cases.
- Natalia Kapetanaki - IP Mediation through the EUIPO Boards of Appeal [PDF - 1.12MB]
- Noprizal - IP Mediation in Indonesia [PDF - 0.87MB]
- Luwin M. Dela Concha - IP Mediation in the Philippines [PDF - 0.93MB]
- Phanuwat Kathong - IP Mediation in Thailand [PDF - 1.19MB]
- Jevon Louis - Strategies for IP Mediation for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) [PDF - 1.03MB]