Webinar Series on Industrial Designs
To conclude the intellectual property webinar series organised by the IP Key South-East Asia (SEA) in 2020, two webinars on industrial designs were held on 1 and 2 December 2020. The webinars covered the design protection in the EU and selected countries in SEA, the need to protect designs, its contribution to the economy, and the latest developments in industrial designs. The IP Key SEA project brought together experts from the EU and SEA to present the webinar series.
- David Christian Broedelet - The Industrial Design Protection System in the European Union [PDF - 2.7MB] [EN]
- Jessica Norma Lewis - The Importance of Design in the EU Marketplace: How Does Industrial Design Contribute to the Economy? [PDF - 1.1MB] [EN]
- Jessica Norma Lewis - Recent Developments in Industrial Designs Protection [PDF - 1.5MB] [EN]
- Eric Gastinel - Enforcement of Industrial Designs in the European Union [PDF - 2.1MB] [EN]
- Mohd Faiizudin Mohd Sharuji - Protection and Enforcement of Industrial Designs in Malaysia [PDF - 5.9MB] [EN]
- Nguyen Phuong Minh - Protection and Enforcement of Industrial Designs in Viet Nam [PDF - 1.3MB] [EN]