Roving Seminars on China’s Patent System
Following the success of previous Roving Seminars, IPKey China completed a series of activities on China’s patent system on 17-21 September. The seminar series were organised in partnership with the National Intellectual Property Office, PRC. Ms. Dong Cheng, Deputy Director General of CNIPA provided an overview of the Patent system in China.
Furthermore, the experts from the CNIPA, Mr. Gao Peng and Mr. Chen Pei, and the IP Key expert, Mr. Giovanni Casucci shared their insights in a series of sessions during the seminar. The topics focused on the progress in China’s patent system and filing and examination of patents in China, strategic patent portfolio management from the legal perspective and business point of view, among others. The participants included Patent Attorneys and representatives from innovative companies gathered together to learn about China's patent system, protection measures and enforcement strategies.
Presentations were followed by extensive discussions among speakers and patent examiners, attorneys and other IP professionals. Please download the presentations by clicking links below. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- Cases Studies, Giovanni Casucci
- Devising a Patent Strategy in China, Gionanni Casucci
- Enforcing Patents in China, Gionanni Casucci
- Exploiting Patents in China, Gionanni Casucci
- Filing and Examination of Patents in China, Chen Pei
- Italian Filing and Examination of Patents in China, Chen Pei
- Italian Latest Developments in China's IP Work, Dong Cheng
- Italian Patent Invalidation System in China, Chen Pei
- Italian Progress in China's Patent System, Gao Peng
- Latest Developments in China'a IP Work, Dong Cheng
- Patent Invalidation System in China, Chen Pei
- Progress in China's Patent System, Gao Peng