With over 500 participants connecting, the metaverse and intellectual property (IP) webinar was a complete success. Therefore, we are pleased to announce this pilot programme’s second ever webinar.
On this occasion, the theme will be video games and IP, as both concepts have been in high demand among our followers’ social media comments.
The event will take place online on Thursday 18 May 2023 at the following times:
- 09:00 in Mexico City (Mexico);
- 10:00 in Bogotá (Colombia), Lima (Peru) and Quito (Ecuador);
- 12:00 in Buenos Aires (Argentina), Santiago (Chile) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil); and
- 17:00 in Alicante (Spain).
This time we will have speakers from Latin America. They will give lectures on the video game industry, regulations and public policies, and how IP applies to these topics.
We are delighted to present:
- Aldo Fabrizio Modica, Barreiro Modica Lawyers (Paraguay);
- José Roberto Herrera Díaz, Herrera Díaz Abogados (Colombia);
- Marcelo García Sellart, Gordó Llobell & Asociados (Argentina); and
- moderator Julia Pazos, DSMA Azulay (Brazil).
Do not miss our second IP Key Labs! Please share this information with your contacts and register at the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucOioqjIsH9Zg280JzCcoYs8QYs2l7w_P#/registration
Please note that an attendance certificate will not be available to the event’s participants.