IP Key China and the Quality Brands Protection Committee of China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment (QBPC) co-hosted the 2023 EU-China forum on criminal IP enforcement on 18-19 October in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China.
This forum brought together representatives from IP enforcement authorities, experts and rights holders from the EU and China for extensive discussions on the new trends and challenges in criminal IP enforcement, sharing best practices and promoting international cooperation.
Committed to building the EU-China forum on criminal IP enforcement as an open platform for sharing expertise and best practices, IP Key China and QBPC have collaborated in organising two such forums in 2018 and 2021 respectively.
The agenda and the Presentations of this Forum are attached for your information:
- International Collaboration Exchange on the Criminal Enforcement of IP - Morten Kruse - EN/CN - [PDF - 1.22MB]
- 日化行业最大涉假案例_朱燕 - CN - [PDF - 1.31MB]
- 商标权利人视角下的假冒日化第一案_于帮清 - CN - [PDF - 1.32MB]
- IP protection from Italian Guardia di Finanza Perspe - Salvatore PAIANO - EN/CN - [PDF - 4.05MB]
- Role of the French Customs in the fight against counterfeiting - Ilian Mrabet - EN/CN - [PDF - 1.00MB]
- The 5 Pillars of Cooperation to Fight Against Counterfeiting - Wifrid Roge - EN/CN - [PDF - 0.48MB]