IP Key China and the Supreme People’s Court of China have maintained productive collaboration over the past years. This year, the cooperation continues with the organisation of the annual EU-China Judicial forum which focused, among other topics, on IP in the application of China´s Anti-monopoly Law. It was held from 18 to 19 September in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province of China.
This year’s EU-China judicial forum engaged judges and academics from the EU and China with closed-door peer-to-peer technical exchanges on key issues relating to intellectual property, sharing cases and addressing related topics of common concern in order to achieve dynamic balance between IP protection and IP abuse prevention.
- Abuse of a dominant market position in patent cases - the EU law approach - Klaus Grabinski - EN/CN - [PDF - 1.36 MB]
- Doctrine of Equivalent-Patent Infringement Determination - DE HARVEN - EN/CN - [PDF - 2.22 MB]
- No hold-up and no hold-out – Klaus Grabinski - EN/CN - [PDF - 1.33 MB]
- Pemetrexed - Edger F. Brinkman - EN/CN - [PDF - 0.60 MB]
- Procedures damages - Edger F. Brinkman - EN/CN - [PDF - 0.61 MB]
- Submission of comparable licenses - Edger F. Brinkman - EN/CN - [PDF - 0.59MB]