At a time where management/licensing of rights and copyright commercialization is dramatically transformed by the development of digital marketplaces and disruptive technologies, the European Commission and the National Copyright Administration of China (NCAC), with the technical support of IP Key China, partnered in the organisation of a two-day event addressed at China’s copyright public and private sectors, to take place in Guangzhou (Guangdong, China) on December 17-18, 2018.
The first day focused on technical exchanges in the form of expert roundtables, with contributions from EU and Chinese copyright experts from government, creative industries, university and copyright related organizations, law enforcement, judiciary, internet platforms. On the second day, NCAC organised a visit and meeting at Guangdong Radio & Television Station in Guangzhou.
To explore digital copyright themes further, on December 18 IP Key China and South China University of Technology (SCUT) hosted an IP Café on their campus in Guangzhou. The event primarily looked at copyright in relation to the video games industry as well as explored related issues in the digital environment such as licensing, piracy and cloning.
- Conference manual会议手册_ EU China Roundtable on Copyright Protection in the Digital Environment 中欧数字环境下版权保护与许可研讨会 [PDF - 1MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 1.1 - Wang Qian [PDF - 1.4MB] [EN]
- Session 1.1 - Wang Qian 王迁 [PDF - 1MB] [CN]
- Session 1.2 - LIU Ping [PDF - 1.4MB] [CN]
- Session 1.2 - LIU Ping [PDF - 1.1MB] [EN]
- Session 2.3 - G.Berasneviciute [PDF - 2MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 3.1 - HU Kaizhong 胡开忠 [PDF - 0.5MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 3.2 - ZHOU Yaping 周亚平 [PDF - 3.4MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 3.3 - Qinkun Zhang 张钦坤 [PDF - 0.9MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 3.4 - Stanley Gao 高鼎 [PDF - 1.6MB] [EN-CN]
- Session 4.1 - Jorgen Blomqvist [PDF - 0.5MB] [EN-CN]