Third EU-China IP Academic Forum
An initiative in the framework of the EU-China IP Academic Network, organised by IP Key China and hosted by Fudan University Law School.
The third edition of the EU-China IP Academic Forum took place on 22 November 2018 in Shanghai, hosted by Fudan University Law School.
The Forum aimed at academics from the EU and China to discuss the latest IP topics, research and funding cooperation opportunities as well as the future of the EU-China IP Academic Network (EUCIPAN).
On this occasion, world-renown professors and researchers representing leading EU and Chinese universities discussed such current topics as:
- Changes and challenges under the recent IP legal reforms in the EU and China
- Emergence of new technologies and the challenges it poses to IP protection
- Creating IP and innovation culture
- Next steps in the progress of EUCIPAN
IP Key China was pleased to have a line-up of prominent presenters for the Forum and IP Café, please consult the agenda for detailed information or download the presentations from the list below.
- Session1_1_Zhang Naigen [PPT - 42KB] [EN]
- Session1_2_Mihaly Ficsor [PPT - 1.2MB] [EN]
- Session1_3_Lv Bingbin [PPT - 227KB] [EN]
- Session1_4_David Musker [PPT - 153 KB] [EN]
- Session2_1_Joseph Straus [PPT - 1.6MB] [EN]
- Session2_2_Feng Shujie [PPT - 164KB] [EN]
- Session2_3_David Musker [PPT - 127KB] [EN]
- Session2_4_Liu Qiang [PPT - 3.3MB] [EN]
- Session3_1_Ma Zhongfa [PPT - 61KB] [EN]
- Session3_2_Roberto Escarre [PPT - 5.2MB] [EN]
- Session3_3_Xu Chunming [PPT - 41KB] [EN]
- Session3_4_He Min [PPT - 1.7MB] [EN]
- Session3_5_Martin Senftleben [PPT - 4.4MB] [EN]
- Session4_Benoit Misonne [PPT - 1.8MB] [EN-CN]
Universities and academics are invited and encouraged to join the portal, share resources and research successes in order to reap to fruits of ever closer academic cooperation in the field of IP. The Fourth EU-China Academic Forum will take place in 2019, hosted in the EU. For receiving updates, latest news and uploading profiles, please register here.
For further information, please download the EUCIPAN presentation or contact the network via firstname.lastname@example.org. .
For general information on IP Key China, please contact INFO@ipkey.eu.