Knowledge Exchanges on Patent Law Reform
China’s Patent Law, which lays the foundation for the legal protection of inventions, was adopted in 1984, and amended three times in 1992, 2000 and 2008. In December 2018, a draft of the fourth amendment to the Patent Law was approved at the State Council level. In early January 2019, the National People’s Congress published the latest version of the draft amendment and issued a public call for comments, which the EU has subsequently responded to.
In order to further the knowledge exchange regarding the Patent Law reform, IP Key organised a study visit for delegates from the Legislative Affairs Commission of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress in Belgium, Denmark and Germany from 2 to 10 September, 2019. The study group visited the European Commission, IP Offices and Courts to discuss issues like enforcement and liability as laid down in the latest draft amendment of the law.
- Patent and Utility Model Procedures SPCs and IPR support | The German Patent and Trade Mark Office 德国专利商标局：专利及实用新型程序，补充保护证书及知识产权支持 [PDF - 1.1MB] [EN, CN]
- German Design Law | Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt | Dr. Doris Walter 德国外观设计相关法律 [PDF - 0.1MB] [EN, CN]
- Community Designs protection system overview | EUIPO 共同体外观设计保护制度之简介 [PDF - 3.8MB] [EN, CN]
- Invalidation of patents by administrative procedure | Danish Patent and Trademark Office | Roman Tsurkan 行政程序的专利失效 [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN, CN]
- Reform of the European Patent System: The Unitary Patent package | EPO 欧洲专利制度：统一专利方案 [PDF - 0.7MB] [EN, CN]
- Recent Developments at the EPO 欧盟专利局（EPO）近期发展 [PDF - 1.1MB] [EN, CN]
- 外观设计法 | 德国专利商标局 | Doris Walter 博士 [PDF - 0.1MB] [CN]
- 丹麦司法体系 |丹麦海事与商事高等法院 | Lise Krüger Andersen [PDF - 0.7MB] [CN]