The PVR Enforcement Online Seminar took place from 30 November to 2 December. It was jointly organised by IPKey China, the Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO), the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MARA) and the National Forestry and Grassland Administration (NFGA) of the People’s Republic of China.
More than 150 participants and speakers from China and the EU took part in the seminar. All stakeholders involved in PVR enforcement were represented and included the CPVO, MARA, the NFGA, the International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants, national public institutions involved in legislation and examination, and enforcement authorities, as well as organisations of agricultural and ornamental breeders, producers and farmers.
The sharing of information and knowledge is a crucial tool for overcoming infringement of IPR. The seminar provided all stakeholders with a platform to discuss PVR enforcement in China and the EU from all points of view, including the difficulties that PVR holders face when enforcing their rights. Participants also learned about and discussed the latest developments in PVR legislation and enforcement practices in the EU and China, as well as practical tools for overcoming infringement.
For more information please contact IPKEY-CN@euipo.europa.eu
- 1.1.IPKeyChina Overview of enforcement PVRs under the UPOV convention 20201130.pdf
- 1.2.IPKeyChina EU legislation and experiences on Enforcement of PVR CPVO 20201130.pdf
- 1.3.IPKeyChina Judicial Enforcement on Plant Breeders rights in China PAN Caimin 20201130.pdf
- 1.4.IPKeyChina Role of customs in enforcement Vondst 20201130.pdf
- 2.1.IPKeyChina Farm Saved Seed in the EU SVUF 20201201.pdf
- 2.2.IPKeyChina Strategies of Safeguard PVRs of Agricultural Plants in China LI Judan 20201201.pdf
- 2.3.IPKeyChina Point of view Ornamental breeders Meilland 20201201.pdf
- 2.4.IPKeyCHina FarmersPerspective COPA Cocega 20201201.pdf
- 2.5.IPKeyChina Point of view Ornamental producers AIPH 20201201.pdf
- 3.1.IPKeyChina Practical tools to overcome infringement in the veegtable seed sector AIB 20201202.pdf
- 3.2.IPKeyChina Practical tools to overcome infringement RAI 20201202.pdf
- 3.3.IPKeyChina Identification protected material Naktuinbow 20201202.pdf
- 3.4.IPKeyChina PengHai MNP marker method and its applications.pdf
- 3.5 IPKeyChina Zheng Yongqi-Development databases molecular IDs ornamental varieties SSR markers PBR enforcement and DUS examination 20201202.pdf